Liquid Face Lift
Instantly smooth away lines and wrinkles
Everybody ages differently, depending on genes, lifestyle and sun exposure. Over time, one’s face begins to gradually lose collagen and elastin, which gradually leads to some sagging of facial features. Loss of mid-facial volume and elasticity also leads to the formation of deeper wrinkles, lines and folds.
A Liquid Facelift is a technique for injecting advanced dermal fillers in a carefully planned way to lift and contour facial features.
With carefully tailored treatment it is possible using a combination of dermal fillers, Botox, and thread lifts to accomplish the following:
- Gentle lift of individual (or overall) facial features
- Reduced wrinkles, creases, line or folds
- Restore volume to the mid face and cheeks and diminish the appearance of dark circles under the eyes
- Restoration of natural, curved facial contours
- Reduce the appearance of wrinkles around the lines and mouth
- Tighten up loose skin around the jaw and cheek areas
- Reduce the down turning of the mouth corners that occurs with age
- A more rested, energetic look
- A friendlier smile
- Improve skin texture and tone for a more youthful look
- Revive dull-looking skin
This approach is considerably less invasive than a surgical facelift and is suitable for any skin type. It is best suited for people who don’t want to go under the knife but want to look refreshed, tightened and rejuvenated.
The procedure is performed over two to four sessions, to ensure maximum effect and minimise bruising.
The non surgical liquid face lift is suitable for both men and women who want to look better, more youthful or fresher but do not want surgery. The major advantage of the liquid face lift is the lower cost, less downtime and less recovery time whilst avoiding the complications present with all surgical procedures.
Dermal filler used for treatment of nasolabial lines
Mid-face volume replacement with dermal fillers to improve smile lines.
Frown lines treated using a combination of fillers with wrinkle relaxing injections