Profhilo – A New Discovery!
Targeting fine lines, wrinkles and skin laxity
I am delighted to announce the arrival of Profhilo, an outstanding, award winning skin remodeling product. Profhilo is made from a completely natural form of pure hyaluronic acid specifically targeting fine lines, wrinkles and skin laxity. This innovative product was awarded the best skin enhancement device at the AMEC 2016 European Congress. This outstanding treatment combines beautifully with dermal filler and thread-lifting procedures for transformative results.
I have been extremely impressed with the way Profhilo has delivered dramatic improvements in tissue quality even in challenging areas. Profhilo is one of those true breakthroughs in anti-ageing medicine.
What is Profhilo?
- Profhilo is not a dermal filler, but a new product altogether
- Profhilo is composed of highly purified hyaluronic acid, free from impurities and additives (offering greater safety and reduced side effects).
- Using patented thermal technology IBSA have produced this stable hybrid of high and low molecular weight hyaluronic acid at an incredibly high concentration of 32mg/ml, specifically engineered for ‘skin bioremodelling’.
- Profhilo is indicated for the treatment of skin laxity of the face, neck and body.
How does Profhilo work?
- Profhilo has a dual action on the skin:
- Hydrating and stimulating collagen and elastin production to renew your skin from within.
- Dermal scaffold action to support the skin
- Effectively stimulates production of both your natural collagen and elastin
- Profhilo has a proven safety record and results. It was awarded Product Innovation of the Year at the 2016 Aesthetics Awards in the UK and received the international Anti-Ageing and Beauty Trophy for ‘Best Skin Enhancement Device’ at the Aesthetic and Anti-Ageing Medicine European Congress in Paris October 2015
We are delighted to be one of the first aesthetic medical clinics outside the London area able to offer this innovative skin-enhancing treatment.
Before & After Profhilo Treatment
How is Profhilo Different from Mesotherapy or Skin boosters?
Compared with Mesotherapy or Skin boosters, the key benefits of Profhilo are:
- Quicker treatments with less injections and reduced discomfort
- Less chance of bruising
- Much Longer-lasting results which improve over time
- Fewer treatment sessions required
- Significantly improves fine lines, wrinkles, skin laxity, hydration and quality of the skin
What Results Can I Expect?
Results following Profhilo are almost immediately visible, natural-looking yet noticeable rejuvenation of all treated areas; including brighter fresher-looking skin and even improvements to the under eye area.
Profhilo works to remodel your skin:
- Stimulates production of all four types of collagen and elastin in the skin (the only product that can do this!)
- Improves skin tone, texture, hydration and radiance
- Increases firmness and elasticity – for healthier, softer skin with more ‘bounce’
- Increases facial fullness, with a tightening and lifting effect
There is minimal downtime but we advise you to take care to avoid the following after treatment:
- Sports and physical exertion for 24 hours
- Extreme temperatures (sauna, steam room, cold) for at least two days
- No makeup for 12 hours